January 05, 2012

Anticipation

I always get a little case of the post-holiday blahs when I take down the Christmas decorations.  

The holiday season seems to pass in a whirlwind and then all of my sweet decorations come down and I am left with my “everyday” house, again.   

This year is different!  I have something so big and exciting to look forward to.  Our lives are going to change and we have really no idea what to expect. 

As I mentioned in my Thanksgiving post, I get great joy out of anticipation.  It allows me time to daydream.  Normally, this comes in the form of saving up for a big purchase, planning for a vacation or considering varying decorating schemes.  This year is different...

Waiting to meet this baby and to experience mama-hood has been the biggest anticipation of my life

brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment