Here we are, blessed with another year.
With the impending arrival of our first born, this will be a big (GIANT) year in our family and I feel like there are so many things to look forward to....more than I can even imagine.
I am more of a "goal" person than a "resolution" person, but I am finding it hard to make any specific goals for this year, as there is so much ahead that is unknown.
So, then, here are a few more general type of goals for this first year of mama-hood.
- With Mr. Blessings, decide on a name for this little-one-to-be.
- Read a lot of books to the little guy. A lot.
- Spend a lot of time in prayer for myself, my little boy, my hubby and our family.
- Learn all about Baby P.'s personality.
- Make mindful efforts towards continual growth in my marriage.
- Be good stewards of our money.
- Pray for continued guidance in decisions that we make for our family's future.