November 08, 2011

My Pregnancy - 25 Weeks


Here I am at 25 weeks pregnant!

My belly feels huge to me and I find it kind of scary to know that I still have 15 weeks to go.  15 more weeks of a growing tummy?  How big will I be???


On the other hand, I am glad that we still have 15 weeks to go because there are still so many things on my "to do" list.  Some of them definitely need to be done before the kiddo arrives and others are just things that I would ideally have done before he arrives.  Here's a quick run down:
  • Finish crocheting the baby afghan
  • Buy more winter maternity clothes
  • Go to the doctor...many more times
  • Get a car seat, extra car seat base and a stroller
  • Take the prenatal class at the hospital
  • Acquire more kid books
  • Buy a crib
  • Find a pediatrician
  • Plan Baby P.'s weekly photo shoot
  • Arrange for daycare
  • Wash all of the baby clothes
  • Acquire an adequate supply of cloth diapers and related accessories
  • Decide on a name!!!!  (Or at least, a short list of names.)
To be honest, I was feeling a bit "ahead of the game" with this whole baby preparedness thing until I started talking with one of my coworkers who is also expecting and realized that I still had a lot of things to do.  Now, I am back to feeling unprepared.

At least I now have a list.  Lists seem to be good motivators for me.  I love the feeling I get when I get to cross something off of one of my lists!

brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment